|Reminder: The Poster Presentation Deadline is the 31st of January 2018|
Abstracts of original research for presentation as poster presentations, or covering topics of commercial appeal are invited to be presented at the conference.
The five main sub-themes that will drive the conference content and conversation are as follows:
Participants are encouraged to take advantage of this rare opportunity to showcase their research to the world sorghum community. Abstract submissions must be done online at https://21centurysorghum.com/abstract-submissions/ or by contacting Lethisha Narayan.
- Accelerating progress in advanced breeding for improved crop adaptation to climate risks
- Improving productivity and increasing profitability to expand opportunities across global markets
- Enhancing resilience in the face of biotic and abiotic challenges
- Tackling key issues in food security and farming systems for improved livelihoods for the smallholder farmers
- Exploring the future of the value-added: Nutrition, biofuels and feedstuffs for evolving consumer demands
|"Food, Feed and Fuel in a Rapidly Changing World"|
|Join the conversation follow us on Twitter @SorghumConf|
PO Box 1935, Durban, 4000, South Africa
Telephone: +27 31 368 8000